Moc Interview

Today in class we ahd a moc interview where three of my peers were "principals" that were looking for a teacher to take the opening job position in their schools. This interview was made so we could review all of the ocure work and what we have learned through the semester. From this expwericne I have learned that I need to think before. ispeak and not just babble out what I tink would be right then get stuck when my mouth is moving faster than my brain. The questions that I found challenging where when I was asked to give the whole layout of a lesson using examples. I thought that this was difficult because when I am making a lesson I have time to review the steps and the important parts that must be included. I had to now do this off the top of my head and had to make sure I sounded like I knew what I was talking about without stopping and reviewing what I know. I get very nervous and anxious when put on the spot so it made me very nervous knowing I was being judged on what my responses were. I found the questions easy when it asked about my own personal beliefs like my teaching philosophy. I really liked this question because. ican just speak from what I already know and my morals. 

Overall I thought this was a great experience and it got me more prepared for a future interview when I am trying to apply for a job. 

Comments